Series of workshops and forums to support those caring for someone else with an illness.
24 April 2017 | Events
The Carers Assessment Team at Oxford Health are holding a series of workshops to help carers gain a greater understanding of conditions that may affect them, and those they care for.
The ‘Living Together’ series will take place at Missendem Abbey, London Road, Great Missenden, HP16 OBD. There will be a cost of £10 per person, with lunch included.
The topics include:
– Understanding Autism: Thursday 11 May 2017
– Understanding Depression: Wednesday 21 June 2017
– Understanding Suicide and self-harm: Wednesday 19 July 2017
In addition, two forums are also taking place at the same location:
– Chiltern Carers Forum: Thursday 11 May and Wednesday 19 July from 3.45pm to 4.45pm at Missenden Abbey
– Aylesbury Vale Carers Forum: Takes place every second Monday of the month from 11am – 12.30pm.
For further information, including the registration form, please download our leaflet.
Last updated: 24 April, 2017