Artscape is an innovative arts project at Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. Artscape aims to provide opportunities for mental health service users, their carers and trust staff to engage with the arts.
We aim to:
- improve the mental wellbeing of our inpatients, their carers and trust staff
- enhance the involvement of our service users in the life of the trust
- contribute to the social inclusion and rehabilitation of our service users
- improve the trust’s environments
- contribute to the development of public understanding of mental health issues
Artscape works in wards and the community, across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire, supporting groups and individuals to access the arts. Artscape supports the recovery of service users and helps them to develop their own artistic practice.
Working in partnership with arts organisations across the county, Artscape runs an exhibitions programme and commissions new work to be displayed in hospitals.
If you want to know more about Artscape, please contact Tom Cox Artscape Project Manager email@example.com
Artscape is supported by Oxford Health Charity (Registered Charity No: 1057285)
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 13 December, 2017