We are pleased to announce the results of the Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust Governor Elections 2022.
|Patient||Services users – Buckinghamshire & other counties||Ben Glass|
|Staff||Oxfordshire, Banes, Swindon & Wiltshire (BSW) Mental Health Services
|Staff||Buckinghamshire Mental Health Services||Martyn Bradshaw|
|Staff||Community Services||Vicky Power|
|Staff||Community Services||Jodie Summers|
|Staff||Specialised Services||Petr Neckar|
|Staff||Specialised Services||Jodie Summers|
The final reports issued by the Returning Officer on both the contested and uncontested elections may be accessed here:
Congratulations to the newly elected governors and thanks to all our members who stood for election and voted.
The Council of Governors is an integral part of our NHS Foundation Trust. Governors hold the board of directors to account for the trust’s performance and have a number of important duties including:
- appointing / removing the trust chair and non-executive directors;
- appointing / removing the trust auditor;
- approving the appointment of the CEO;
- receiving the trust’s annual report and accounts; and
- having a say on the Trust’s forward plans.
Page last reviewed: 16 May, 2022