The Trust plans to improve the safety and quality of services over a two to four year period. Trust performance is important to us. We have made good progress across all of our divisions in developing ways of gathering and responding to feedback from patients and carers.
This section of the website contains information on:
- Care Quality Commission (Regulator for Health and Social Care Providers)
- Patient/ Service User Feedback
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Delivering Same Sex Accommodation
- Annual Quality Account (including National Clinical Audits)
- Commissioning for Quality Improvement and Innovation Goals
- Monitors Risk Rating (Foundation Trust Regulator)
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Equality Delivery System and Priorities
- Information Governance
- National Audit of Schizophrenia
If you have any questions or comments about the information in this section then please contact Kate Riddle, Acting Director of Nursing and Clinical Standards via email: email@example.com or via her office on 01865 782091.
Last updated: 3 April, 2019