A Quality Account is a report about the quality of services provided by an NHS healthcare service. The report is published annually by each NHS healthcare provider and made available to the public.
Non-urgent advice: What is a Quality Account for?
The public, patients and others with an interest will use a Quality Account to understand:
- What an organisation is doing well
- Where improvements in service quality are required
- An organisation’s priorities for improvement for the coming year
- How the organisation has involved people who use their services, staff, and others in determining these priorities for improvement.
Please see below for a copy of the trust’s latest Quality Account:
- Quality Account 2021-22
- Quality Account 20-2021
- Quality Account 2019-20
- Quality Report 2018-19
- Quality Report 2017-18
- Quality Account 2016-17
- QA 15/16 and QR 14/15
- Summary QA 2015/16 and QR 2014/15.
Page last reviewed: 29 June, 2022