- Understand what assertiveness is and is
- Learn when to be assertive & practise assertive skills
- Explore your blocks to being assertive & how to overcome them
- Practice looking at situations from other people’s point of view
- Use body language to support assertiveness
- To express and managing feelings in a positive way
- To give criticism constructively and respectfully
- To accept criticism in a helpful way
- How to prepare to be assertive in specific situations
- Personal responsibility and self management
- This course will also define what is meant by ‘self-management’ and will equip Students with some practical skills and knowledge in order for them to take more control in managing, challenges they may face in their day-to-day lives.
Please contact us for further details if you are interested in this course.