Tell us what you think

PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)

If you are unhappy about your care, the care of a relative or about any aspect of our services, you should initially try to speak to a member of staff who is with you at the time or a member of the care team. They may be able to resolve your concerns straight away.

However, if you are unable to resolve your concerns by talking to a member of staff, please contact the Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), which provides support and advice to patients, their families and friends.

CAMHS website feedback

We are always trying to improve the CAMHS website to make it more useful to those seeking advice and support with mental health concerns.

If you weren’t able to find what you were looking for, or if you have any improvement suggestions for the website, please complete the anonymous feedback form below.

This will take less than two minutes and your feedback could lead to improvements that help others accessing the site.

Please note, this should be used for feedback related to the website only, to leave feedback related to the care you have received please use the PALS service detailed above.

How do you rate this page?

Thank you for your feedback

Follow us on social media!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Follow us on social media to stay up to date

Tell us how we can improve this page

Page last reviewed: 11 January, 2023