OSCA can work with you in a very individual way, to suit your needs and preferences. We can be more flexible about the way we work with you, taking time to get to know you and working out how we can help. You may be very worried about coming to CAMHS or have so many other things going on in your life that its really difficult to get to appointments. We are able to meet you at home, at school or somewhere else that’s convenient for you. We can also offer more intensive support when needed and meet you more often, maybe at weekends or in the evenings and help you stay safe.
We can support you to :
- reduce frequency, length and number of admissions to inpatient care
- help sustain family relationships
- improve your independence and daily living skills
- support you in getting into education, employment and other daily activities that could be useful to you.
- cope and manage your mental health
- support you during a crisis
- provide opportunities to increase physical as well as mental wellbeing.
We use a range of therapies to help you, including Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT): find out more about our therapies and services.
Last updated: 28 August, 2018