How to prevent eating disorders
This section has been created by a group of researchers and clinicians working in Oxford to provide information for parents and educators on how to help young people in the early stages of an eating disorder. Evidence shows that it is important to intervene as early as possible to give the best chance of recovery from an eating disorder.
- Signs that your child might be developing an eating disorder
- What to do if your child is not eating enough
- Tips on eating healthily for body and mind
- How to tell if your child has an eating disorder
- Social and family relationships
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Follow us on social media to stay up to date
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 14 September, 2021