How can I get help?

There are different ways of getting help. You can:

Talk to your parents

Talk to your parents and let them know how you are feeling. Your parents can get advice from our service. They can visit our referral page for details.

Talk to another adult

Talk to an adult you know outside the family. You might find it easier to speak to your school nurse, a teacher, or another adult you know well.

Speak to your doctor

Book an appointment at your local doctors’ surgery and discuss your worries with your GP.

Alternatively, you can:

  • Call our service on 01865 902515. We will listen to your worries without judgment, and think with you about what help is available.
  • Get help online . You can ‘self-refer’ to the service using our online referrals form. The online referrals system is for routine referrals only.

Talking to someone about your worries, no matter how small or silly you think they are can really help to change the things you don’t like about your life. There are lots of people who can help, you just need to ask.

If you would like information about eating disorders, please visit our good advice page.

Page last reviewed: 9 September, 2021