Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

Home icon

How can I get help?

Home icon

There are different ways of getting help. You can….

  • Talk to your parents and let them know how you are feeling. Your parents can get advice from our service.
  • Talk to an adult you know outside the family: you might find it easier to speak to your school nurse, a teacher, or another adult you know well.
  • Book an appointment at your local doctors’ surgery and discuss your worries with your GP.
  • Call our service on 01865 902515. and we will listen to your worries without judgment, and think with you about what help is available.
  • Get help online by clicking here where you can refer yourself to our service

Talking to someone about your worries, no matter how small or silly you think they are can really help to change the things you don’t like about your life. There are lots of people who can help, you just need to ask.

If you would like information about eating disorders, click here.

Last updated: 11 March, 2019