Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

Home icon

It’s a crisis!

Home icon

Need urgent help?

If you've hurt yourself, please dial 999. To speak to someone urgently, please call Childline free on 0800 11 11. Don't feel like talking? Visit the Childline website for more information

Other ways to access help

If you need immediate, face-to-face medical help, you can also go to the accident and emergency department at your local hospital. If you are 16-17 and living in Oxfordshire, you can also call us on 01865 902576, Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, and ask to be seen by our mental health services without involving anyone else.

Need help?

If you are not in crisis, but do need help, you can

Last updated: 28 March, 2018