Services for high risk young people
We offer closely-coordinated services for young people with high-risk behaviours, or who come into contact with the youth justice system. These services come under the general heading of the Thames Valley Young People’s Forensic Service, and consist of:
- Youth Justice Liaison and Diversion
- Child & Adolescent Harmful Behaviour Service (CAHBS)
- Forensic CAMHS
- Infant-Parent Perinatal Service
- Family Assessment and Safeguarding Service (FASS)
- Criminal justice and liaison service for Oxfordshire
- Oxon Link Team (Thames Valley Complex Children)
Click on the links above to learn more about each service.
Non-urgent advice: Get in touch
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Follow us on social media to stay up to date
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 7 March, 2023