Children’s Community Nursing Recruitment Open Day
Children’s Community Nursing Recruitment Open Day, Saturday 7th October, 10am to 1pm at Abingdon Community Hospital, OX14 1AG
Are you a newly qualified or experienced children’s nurse and would like to find out more about Children’s Community Nursing in Oxford Health?
The Oxfordshire Community Children’s Nursing team provide vital support from birth to 18 years of age with complex nursing needs across the county. The children on our caseload have a variety of chronic and acute conditions and require nursing support such as enteral feeding, long term ventilation and symptom management. The support we provide includes empowering families to care for their child’s health needs at home, providing respite sessions, delivering acute and palliative care outside of the hospital environment, and supporting children at school.
Attend our recruitment open day to find out more!
Drop-in any time from 10am-1pm chat to our team.
We have roles across Oxfordshire and our bases include:
Our vacancies include:
- Band 3 Support Workers
- Band 4 Nursing Associates
- Band 5 Community Nurses
- Band 6 Community Nurses
- Band 6 Hospital at Home Nurse
At Oxford Health we offer a wide range of benefits designed to support your career and wellbeing. These include:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Access to tailored individual and Trust wide learning and development
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, rising to 33 days with continuous service
- NHS Discount across a wide range of shops, restaurants and retailers
- Competitive pension scheme
- Lease car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Staff accommodation (please note waiting lists may apply)
- Staff networking and support groups hosted by our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion team
Any questions? Email us ay email@example.com
Published: 25 September 2023