Providing help, information and advice to older people.
- Website: www.ageuk.org.uk
- Phone: 08006 781 602
Caring for someone affected by dementia.
- Website: www.alzheimers.org.uk/im-caring-someone-dementia
- Phone: 0300 222 11 22
Offers expert advice, information and support.
- Website: www.carersuk.org
- Phone: 0808 808 7777
Phone line operates Mondays and Tuesdays, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Support for parents who are worried about their child or young person’s mental health. They offer a parent helpline, parent survival guide and parent A-Z guide to support.
- Website: www.youngminds.org.uk
- Phone: 0808 802 5544 (free)
Phone line operates Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 4.00pm
Page last reviewed: 13 January, 2023