Health professionals, educational professionals, social and community services can all request our involvement, as can the parents/guardians of a child that we have previously provided services to.
Referring someone under five years
- Please complete the early years referral form * and send to the relevant Early Support Programme Officer ( address details at the bottom of the form for each area), along with the
- OT consent form, as well as the
- Parent Questionnaire (North, Central, South).
*Office closed due to coronavirus. Until further notice, requests for involvement (SPORFI form) can only be sent via email, using Egress, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referral for children aged 5-10
Before considering a referral, please ensure you have used the information and resources below to identify the child’s needs, put strategies in place and have documented activities and outcomes for a minimum of 12 weeks. Following this, a referral is appropriate when the child has made no identifiable improvements.
- education referral pack
- school strategies and equipment resources
- developing skills resource pack and
- activity resources (see tab above)
Making a referral: please ensure the below documents are completed in full.
Referral for children aged 11-19
Last updated: 13 April, 2020