We uphold our NHS values and the Trust values of ‘caring, safe and excellent’ and keep the patient as our central focus. We provide clinical excellence while at the same time ensuring best value for commissioners.
We offer referrers:
- High quality clinical care
- A straightforward referral process
- Fast response and assessment for urgent cases
- Telephone support for clinicians
- Good communication, regular updates about your patients and a single point of contact for queries or issues
- Involvement of local clinicians in patient reviews and ongoing support when patients return to local care
- High service satisfaction from patients and carers
- Evidence-based treatments
- Multidisciplinary teams treatment from specialist qualified practitioners, trained to work with eating disorders, who are both involved in and aware of the latest research
- Support for carers
- A focused treatment plan for your patient to ensure he or she can return home and to the community as soon as possible
- Respect, dignity and understanding for patients, relatives, carers, visitors and members of staff
- A safe physical and emotional environment encouraging honesty, trust and consideration to others
Community services support patients in their local area. If you would like to refer an out of area patient for outpatient services, this will need to be discussed on an individual basis.
Cotswold House Oxford accepts referrals from Community ED services as well as other referrers such as gastro/medical and acute psychiatric wards and other inpatient ED services. All referrals will need to go through the HOPESPAand discussed at the weekly Clinical Activity Panel (CAP).
For any enquiries relating to contracts or prices please contact Cotswold House Marlborough on 01865 904241 or Cotswold House Oxford on 01865 982534.
Non-urgent advice: Information for patients
If you are a patient looking to be referred to one of our services, your first point of contact should be your GP.
Please use the links below for each service’s referral process and criteria.
Page last reviewed: 18 January, 2023