We uphold our NHS values and the Trust values of ‘caring, safe and excellent’ and keep the patient as our central focus. We provide clinical excellence while at the same time ensuring best value for commissioners.
We offer referrers:
- High quality clinical care
- A straightforward referral process
- Fast response and assessment for urgent cases
- Telephone support for clinicians
- Good communication, regular updates about your patients and a single point of contact for queries or issues
- Involvement of local clinicians in patient reviews and ongoing support when patients return to local care
- High service satisfaction from patients and carers
- Evidence-based treatments
- Multidisciplinary teams treatment from specialist qualified practitioners, trained to work with eating disorders, who are both involved in and aware of the latest research
- Support for carers
- A focused treatment plan for your patient to ensure he or she can return home and to the community as soon as possible
- Respect, dignity and understanding for patients, relatives, carers, visitors and members of staff
- A safe physical and emotional environment encouraging honesty, trust and consideration to others
Community services support patients in their local area. If you would like to refer an out of area patient for outpatient services, this will need to be discussed on an individual basis.
For inpatient referrals, please telephone the unit to discuss your referral in the first instance.
For any enquires relating to contracts or prices please contact Jenny Winter for Cotswold House Marlborough on 01865 904241 or Alison New for Cotswold House Oxford on 01865 902315.
Please use the links below for each service’s referral process and criteria.
Last updated: 21 August, 2017