The District Nursing Service in Oxfordshire are looking for enthusiastic and motivated nurses to deliver clinical care to patients in their own homes or in other clinical settings.
Applicants with previous community experience, those looking for a change of career direction and newly qualified staff are all welcome: we will support you with preceptorship programme, together with a robust and supportive induction period.
A driving license and access to a vehicle are essential for this post, due to the nature of the work and the occasional need to work across a locality.
Our integrated locality team approach provides an opportunity for you to work alongside mental health nurses, therapists and social care colleagues.
The District Nursing service currently operates between 8 am and 4 pm, seven days a week. Individual working hours are spread over five days, with approximately one weekend out of every six weeks includes as well.
We will be inviting applicants to interview on the day but please feel free just to pop in and find out more about working in our service. Student Nurses are very welcome.
Abingdon – Didcot – Wantage – Faringdon – Wallingford – Henley on Thames – Watlington -Wheatley
- Excellent training and support, including unique one-to-one clinical competency support
- Clinical skills lab
- Exceptional preceptorship support
- Duty desk rotation
- Close working with integrated team colleagues
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with an increase to 33 days with continuous service
- NHS Discount
- Staff accommodation
- Childcare Vouchers
- Lease car scheme
- Very competitive pension scheme