Event: Mental Health and Dementia Research open day
20th May 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Learn about the best science to the complex problems of mental disorders and dementia and how this translates into benefits for patients.
This free event will showcase mental health and dementia research taking place at the Oxford Health Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) and Oxford cognitive health Clinical Research Facility (CRF), a partnership between Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust and the University of Oxford.
Come along to find out how the BRC and CRF bring the best science to the complex problems of mental disorders and dementia and how this translates into benefits for patients.
The day is open to all and will be of interest to members of the public, as well healthcare and research staff. The programme will include:
- Presentations on new and ongoing research projects
- Insights into how the BRC and CRF work together to deliver research
- Information about how our work with patients, carers and the public shapes research
- An exhibition of current research activities and posters
- Opportunities to find out more about participating in research studies
Presentations will run from 10am to 1pm, with lunch provided from 1pm, when there will be a chance to look at stalls and talk to researchers.
Page last reviewed: 11 April, 2019