Event: National Carers’ Rights conference
30th November 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Looking after someone in Oxfordshire? Know your rights #CarersRightsDay.
If caring matters to you, this conference is a must attend for both professionals and carers
Guest speakers include:
- Kay Francis, Action for Carers Oxfordshire
- Alison Murdoch, author and media contributor
- Eddy McDowall, Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers
- William Cutting author of Dementia—A positive Response
- Dignity in Care Awards presented by Paul Mayhew–Archer
There will be workshops including:
- Welfare benefit advice
- Nutrition for carers on a budget
- Wellbeing craft
If you would like to order tickets for this event please visit www.carersoxfordshire.org.uk, email email@example.com or call 01235 520463.
William Cutting and Alison Murdoch’s books will be on sale on the day.
Page last reviewed: 14 November, 2018