Helping you to retain your job
The Employment Service is provided by Richmond Fellowship, a mental health organisation, in partnership with the Healthy Minds service. Specialist Employment Advisers work with you alongside your Healthy Minds worker providing employment advice to support you to retain your job.
Who can get help?
To access the service, you must be:
- Registered with a GP in Buckinghamshire
- Experiencing a common mental health problem such as stress, anxiety or depression
- In work but having problems with your job, or off sick from work
How we can help
The Employment Advisers can help you to get back on track by offering:
- Practical information, advice and guidance
- Solution-based planning
- Confidential on-going and in-work support
- Support with accessing training or looking for alternative employment
You can also download and print our service leaflet: Retain your job leaflet
What to expect
Your Healthy Minds worker will discuss with you whether you need support with a work issue. They will refer you for employment advice and our specialist team will contact you by phone to arrange a confidential, one-to-one meeting at a time and location convenient for you, to discuss your current situation and agree a work-focused action plan.
What to do next
You can self- refer into the service by contacting Healthy Minds. The Healthy Minds service can be contacted by phone on 01865 901600 or email us at email@example.com
Last updated: 18 August, 2017