Philosophy of Care
- We use evidenced-based treatments to aid a young person’s recovery.
- We believe the young person’s family are an integral part of his or her care.
- Treatment is focused to ensure he or she can return home and to the community as soon as possible.
- Treatment and care are integrated across the inpatient, day patient and community child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS). Everyone here can expect to be respected and treated with dignity and understanding, whether they are young people, relatives, carers, visitors or members of staff.
- We aim to provide a safe physical and emotional environment encouraging honesty, trust and consideration to others.
- Young people are expected to live as part of a community. There will be an expectation to attend and participate in group work, share personal experiences and support others to do the same.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 29 July, 2017