Normally you should not take ketamine if you have:
- Raised pressure within the skull (your doctor will know if this is the case).
- Severe high blood pressure.
- Raised pressure inside the eye (glaucoma).
- Recent history of epilepsy.
- Recent history of or current psychosis.
- History of manic episodes (particularly drug or medication induced).
- Are pregnant, breast feeding or undergoing IVF.
- Cannot abstain from alcohol for 24 hours.
- Are taking recreational drugs such as cannabis.
Last updated: 29 October, 2018