Access to Oxford Health Libraries from January 2021
Due to restrictions related to Covid-19, the library service is still mainly operating remotely.
But you can still contact library staff via email, phone or Microsoft Teams for support with your knowledge and information needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
Many library services and resources are still available online. You can:
- Access e-books via our online catalogue at: https://swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
- Access electronic journals at https://journals.nice.org.uk/
- Search for all resources in one place at https://oxfordhealth.ovidds.com/
- Request articles not included in Oxford Health Libraries’ journal subscriptions, and copies of individual chapters from books via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/ or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Request literature or information searches via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/specialist-services/literature-searching/ to help you locate and utilise the evidence or best practice
- Sign up to current awareness alerts to keep up to date with the latest evidence in your specialism via: https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/keeping-up-to-date/
Please let us know if you need an OpenAthens log in or any help with finding & accessing resources. See here for further information about NHS OpenAthens
|Address||Littlemore Mental Health Centre
Last updated: 4 January, 2021