Access to Oxford Health Libraries from June 2020
Due to restrictions related to Covid-19, the library service is still mainly operating remotely.
However library staff will now be available in the libraries at Littlemore, Warneford and Whiteleaf to answer enquiries at designated times. Please contact email@example.com for further information if required.
Many library services and resources are still available online. You can:
- Access e-books via our online catalogue at: https://swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
- Access electronic journals at https://journals.nice.org.uk/
- Search for all resources in one place at https://oxfordhealth.ovidds.com/
- Request articles not included in Oxford Health Libraries’ journal subscriptions, and copies of individual chapters from books via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/ or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request literature or information searches via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/specialist-services/literature-searching/ to help you locate and utilise the evidence or best practice
Please let us know if you need an OpenAthens log in or any help with finding & accessing resources.
|Address||Littlemore Mental Health Centre
Last updated: 17 June, 2020