Clinical Care in General Practice
Published: 13 November, 2017
The latest bulletin of evidence around clinical care in General Practice is now available from Oxford Health Libraries.
- Dementia care management provided by specifically trained nurses,
- the impact of homelessness on health,
- an analysis of emergency readmissions data,
- life after treatment for cancer survivors,
- the role of QOF in the care of long-term conditions,
- training needs of GPs in domestic violence.
Sign up for your personal copy each month.
Last updated: 13 November, 2017