Communication Skills training for staff across Thames Valley
Published: 7 February, 2019
A range of free communication skills courses for health and care staff are held regularly across Thames Valley. To find out more:
Sage and Thyme: Foundation level communication skills training. No charge.
- Berkshire – Berkshire HFT for all Berks staff. Contact: email@example.com
- Berkshire and Oxfordshire – Sue Ryder courses. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milton Keynes – Willen Hospice courses. Contact: email@example.com
- Oxfordshire – Oxfordshire employees only. https://www.sobelleducation.org.uk/
Intermediate Communications Skills Training developed by the HEE Thames Valley End of Life Care Education Group as a one-day, face-to-face programme. No charge.
- Berkshire https://www.thameshospice.org.uk/essentialconversationsatendoflife , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buckinghamshire Email: email@example.com
- Milton Keynes Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxfordshire https://www.sobelleducation.org.uk/
Enhanced Communication Skills
For keep up to date with these courses sign up for the Thames Valley Person-centred Care Events newsletter compiled by Rhonda Riachi email@example.com
Last updated: 4 February, 2019