Essential knowledge Update 2019.1
Published: 16 January, 2019
The first of three brand new EKU updates to be released this year, EKU2019.1 provides a summary of important new and changing knowledge on a variety of primary care topics encountered by general practitioners including:
- Chronic heart failure in adults: diagnosis and management
- Diagnosis and management of venous leg ulcers
- Hearing loss in adults: assessment and management
- New diagnosis of hyperthyroidism in primary care
- Rheumatoid arthritis in adults: management
- Generalised pruritis in adults without underlying dermatosis.
The RCGP EKU Programme offers a wealth of additional resources designed to help GPs keep up to date with the very latest changes in primary care.
Last updated: 14 January, 2019