Free 2 day QI workshop for senior GP trainees – deadline 21 December
Published: 17 December, 2018
GP ST3s, ST4s, post CCT fellows and any other very recently qualified GPs with an interest in quality improvement (QI) in general practice are invited to attend a 2 day workshop hosted by the Sustainable Improvement Team at NHS England.
- Understand more about Quality Improvement theory
- Test out key tools and techniques
- Learn how to motivate and engage your colleagues
- Connect with your national colleagues
- Take time to reflect on your progress to date
- Build an action plan for the coming months and years
The Sustainable Improvement Team have nearly 10 years of experience offering QI training, facilitation and support in primary care. The workshop will include training in a wide range of the key Quality Improvement concepts, tools and techniques, an introduction to large-scale change methodology and some innovative personal development opportunities. The convenor, David Griffiths, is an Oxford GP with a special interest in system improvement. David was previously a Programme Director for the Oxford GP Training Scheme.
The workshop will be held in Birmingham on Wednesday 20-Thursday 21 February 2019. Overnight accommodation will be provided on 20 February for those travelling to Birmingham.
To express your interest, please email email@example.com with
- Your name
- Your phone number (in case we need to contact you regarding logistics)
- Your practice and where it is situated
- Your role
- A short (1-2 paragraph) explanation of how the workshop is relevant to you at this stage of your career by close of business Friday 21 December 2018.
- Whether you need accommodation on the Wednesday evening and any dietary requirements.
Those nearing the end of training and with evidence of a prior interest in system improvement will be prioritised, but all are welcome to apply.
If you have questions about the workshop please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 17 December, 2018