Free communication skills training
Published: 14 October, 2017
HEE TV is supporting a range of forthcoming communication skills training free to health an s social care staff across Thames Valley.
Sage & Thyme Foundation Level
Berkshire: Cremyll Road, Reading, RG1 8NQ on Tuesday 22 November
– For more details contact 01344 415 676 or email Learningdevelopment@berkshire.nhs.uk
Milton Keynes: Home Instead Senior Care, Old Stratford Business Park, Falcon Drive Milton Keynes on Wednesday 11th October 2017
– For more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxfordshire (Oxfordshire employees only): Sobell Study Centre, Headington, Oxford on 20 October 2017, 8 December 2017, 1 February 2018, 29 March 2018.
– For more details https://www.sobelleducation.org.uk/communication-skills
Intermediate Communications Skills Training
Buckinghamshire: Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity, Walton Street, Aylesbury on 22 November and 6 December.
– For more details email: email@example.com
Oxfordshire: Sobell Study Centre (OxCERPC), Headington, Oxford on 14 November 2017, 5 December 2017, 30 January 2018, 12 February 2018
– For more information https://www.sobelleducation.org.uk/communication-skills
Training developed by the Thames Valley End of Life Care Education Group as a one-day, face-to-face programme is held at a range of venues across Thames Valley
– Rennie Grove Hospice and Bucks Healthcare NHS Trust / various Bucks venues / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sobell Study Centre / Oxford / Butcher@ouh.nhs.uk
– Thames Hospice / Various Berkshire venues / email@example.com
– Willen Hospice / Milton Keynes / David@willen-hospice.org.uk
Last updated: 12 October, 2017