General Practice Nurse Education Network
Published: 5 August, 2019
The General Practice Nurse Education Network (GPNEN) is a new resource from The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) and is just one of a number of initiatives arising from the General Practice Nursing Ten Point Plan.
The GPNEN aims to provide:
- a “one-stop shop” for continuing professional development initiatives and support
- a framework for GPN practice education roles within primary care
- competency frameworks
- links to key policies and public consultations that may have relevance to General Practice Nursing
- standards of education and practice for GPNs
- resources for student nurses or those new to General Practice Nursing – including job opportunities, terms and conditions and related issues and a discussion board.
See the other CPD resources available to GPNs.
Last updated: 27 August, 2019