Getting Started with Large Scale Change
Published: 8 January, 2021
NHS England and NHS Improvement’s free six-week course Getting Started with Large Scale Change is for those looking to deliver large scale change in health and care. Run by the Transformation Academy for Large Scale Change (TALSC), the course introduces the fundamentals of large scale change and will develop your capability to apply large scale change approaches, tools and techniques to support your organisation’s COVID-19 recovery plans and your personal development.
Made up of five, one-hour, self-paced modules, the course will cover:
- Understanding your large scale change
- The large scale change model in action
- Systems leadership approaches for mobilising in large scale change
- Mobilising approaches for systems leadership in large scale change
- ‘Lots of lots’ – planning for large scale change.
The next course will launch on Monday 25 January 2021 and run until Sunday 7 March 2021.
To find out more and to enrol see NHS England » Getting Started with Large Scale Change
Last updated: 8 January, 2021