How the health system in England really works
Published: 15 April, 2020
FutureLearn is rerunning the Kings Fund learning package – The NHS Explained: How the Health System in England Really Works. Helping you get a detailed understanding of the NHS – its inner workings, current and future challenges, and how it all fits together.
Topics covered are:
- How the NHS in England is structured
- How different services work together to deliver health care in the NHS
- How funding flows through the system
- How well the NHS is doing
- How performance is measured in the NHS
- Future challenges facing the NHS and how the system is changing in response to this
This free 4 week course (2 hours per week) starts on 20 April. Sign up here.
Last updated: 10 April, 2020