Improvement Fundamentals – courses running again in March 2019
Published: 25 February, 2019
Improvement Fundamentals is a programme of online, self-directed mini-courses in quality improvement (QI) for those involved in heath or social care services. The CPD-certified courses are short, practical and designed to provide ample opportunity for discussion and collaboration with peers and facilitators to provide learners with a network of support.
The programme is organised into four essential learning areas or suites.
- Quality improvement theory
- Quality improvement tools
- Measuring for quality improvement
- Spreading quality improvement
The courses will run back to back in March 2019:
- w/c 4 March – Course 101: An Introduction to QI Theory
- w/c 11 March – Course 201: Developing Improvement Aims and Conducting PDSA Cycles
- w/c 18 March – Course 301: An Introduction to Measurement for Improvement
- w/c 25 March – Course 401: An Introduction to Spreading Improvement Gains.
Find out more and sign up on the NHS England website.
Last updated: 25 February, 2019