The latest for care in General Practice
Published: 16 November, 2016
The latest Reshaping Clinical Care in General Practice bulletin (11 November 2016) from Oxford Health Libraries includes:
- A toolkit from the Department of Health which provides guidance and tips about facilitating discussions with people with dementia and carers.
- The health and lifestyle factors that can increase risk of developing dementia.
- NHS England’s Pharmacy Integration Fund
- Health impact of flu vaccination in people with type 2 diabetes
- A practical guide for front line staff and volunteers in identifying and talking about loneliness
- An examination of the current state of social care services for older people in England
- The government’s Safer Maternity Care action plan
Sign up for your copy here.
Last updated: 16 November, 2016