Latest research impacting on General Practice
Published: 24 April, 2017
Find out about the latest research impacting general practice going forward in the latest bulletin from the Oxford Health Libraries service including
- What is the impact of lay health trainer-led lifestyle interventions delivered in primary care?
- Does a mobile app may increase the reporting of adverse drug reactions?
- What are the enabling technologies that can support the critical role of primary care clinicians
- Read about the diagnostic pathways and innovative practices being implemented in in primary care around dementia
- What do patients really think about their care? – research into the GP patient survey
- How can mental health services be integrated into primary care?
- How does the physician associates model impact on primary health care?
Sign up here to receive your copy by email.
Last updated: 24 April, 2017