National GP Hot Topics 2019 – Putting the ‘C’ back into your CPD!
Published: 13 February, 2019
The Family Doctor Association presents National GP Hot Topics 2019 – Putting the ‘C’ back into your CPD! A day of unbiased education for GPs and General Practice Nurses covering a range of hot topics including:
- Cognitive Decline & Frailty
- Confidentiality Cases
- Contraception Update
- Confused by DWP forms, PIP? Ask our CAB expert
- Crohn’s Disease, Coeliac & Colitis
- Crusty lesion, is it cancer?
- Cannabis Crack Cocaine Addictions
- Self-Care – your wellbeing & resilience
- Child Health Clinic Cases
- Child Safeguarding, Trafficking Exploitation
Last updated: 13 February, 2019