New Introduction to Mindfulness e-learning programme
Published: 6 April, 2018
A new e-learning programme has been launched on the e-Learning for Health platform to give professionals a greater understanding of how mindfulness can support the people they are working with.
Introduction to Mindfulness is a simple and comprehensive programme which will :
- Define what mindfulness is
- Describe the evidence base for mindfulness
- Identify the key components of mindfulness
- Evaluate whether mindfulness may be an appropriate approach for someone
- List the sources of further information and support
For other Mindfulness resources go to the Personal Resilience page.
Last updated: 9 May, 2018