New reading for primary care
Published: 26 July, 2016
The latest news bulletin from Oxford Health Libraries around reshaping clinical practice in primary care is available from the CPD Zone.
- possible links between dementia and mental health,
- transformative services for older people with complex health needs,
- findings of the national paediatric diabetes audit,
- the latest policy from RCGP on Physical Activity and Lifestyle,
- shared care within primary care for people with stable inflammatory arthritis,
- an education session for GPs which improves early identification and referral of people psychotic illness
- practical ways to develop collaborative relationships among health professionals, patients, carers and community partners.
- And much more…
Download the bulletin or sign up to receive the bulletins by email here.
Last updated: 26 July, 2016