NHS Project and Change Academy
Published: 24 December, 2019
The NHS Project and Change Academy programme is a suite of modules which aim to provide all NHS staff with a clear and consistent understanding of the fundamentals of project and change management activities, and to enable them to have a greater impact on delivering successful change. The modules are aligned to professional body standards such as the Association for Project Management (APM) and the Change Management Institute (CMI), and government standards set by HM Treasury and the Infrastructure and Projects Authority.
The suite of modules includes:
- Getting Started: Projects and Change
- Key Ingredients for Project Success
- Project Leadership: The Role of the Senior Responsible Owner
- Introduction to Benefits Management
- Introduction to Change Management
Find out more about the programme on the eLfH platform.
Last updated: 19 December, 2019