Nursing careers resource
Published: 29 May, 2019
The Royal College of Nursing and Health Education England have developed a new career resource to help registered nurses and the clinical support workforce across the UK plan their health careers effectively.
The Nursing careers resource has been developed to:
- showcase the different roles within health care via a range of scenarios
- include a case study and a video or podcast of a registered nurse or clinical support worker currently working in that role
- enable you to identify an area of practice that you hope to enjoy
- help you to understand how you might make this change
- identify what education or training you might need to plan and undertake
- highlight career options from these roles.
Last updated: 24 May, 2019