Primary Care Improvers Conference 2021
Published: 17 December, 2020
The fifth annual Primary Care Improvers Conference will provide an opportunity to share and learn with like-minded people who are working to improve primary care. The day will include discussion of quality improvement projects at practice level, leading changes across organisation or local system or developing local networks.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from the improvement stories of others
- Virtual network with colleagues from across the country
- Learn and try out practical tools that speed up change
- Help develop this community for the future
- Investigate how you can create a local network that can support you and others
- Have a 1:1 “speed” coaching session on a topic of your choice
The virtual conference will be held on 23 February 2021. Find out more.
Last updated: 11 December, 2020