Quality Improvement workshop for Practice Nurses
Published: 1 December, 2017
NHS England Sustainable are hosting a FREE 2 day workshop for nurses working in General Practice on 22/23 January in Birmingham. The aim of the workshop is to help GPNs:
- Understand more about Quality Improvement theory
- Test out key tools and techniques
- Connect with likeminded colleagues
- Take time to reflect on your experiences to date
- Identify areas for improvement work in your practice
- Collect CPD points for revalidation
Overnight accommodation and dinner on 22 January will be provided for those who wish to stay the night.
To find out more information or to reserve a place contact Karen Goldsmith – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 1 December, 2017