Sharing the learning from existing primary care networks – webinars
Published: 11 December, 2018
NHS England is hosting a series of webinars for anyone working within primary care and the wider NHS, focusing on the benefits, impacts and development of primary care networks. The webinars will provide an update from the national primary care network programme, share examples of work already in progress across the country, and offer a chance to ask questions and find out more about next steps in relation to the development of primary care networks.
Current webinar dates are as follows, there is no need to register in advance, simply click on the link below at the start time.
- Wednesday 12 December 2018, 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday 19 December 2018, 12.00pm – 1.30pm
- Friday 11 January 2019, 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Monday 14 January 2019, 5.00pm – 6.30pm
- Tuesday 22 January 2019, 9.00am – 10.30am
Last updated: 10 December, 2018