Social prescribing – learning from the “Doing the Right Thing” programme
Published: 10 January, 2019
The Richmond Group of Charities are hosting a webinar on Tuesday 22 January 2019 (1.00pm – 2.00pm) which will collate and present learning on social prescribing from its ‘Doing the Right Thing’ programme, a collaboration with Somerset STP.
The webinar will look at:
- What social prescribing is and is not
- The who, what and why of social prescribing
- How social prescribing can be delivered and the five essentials
- Language and how to talk about social prescribing
- How to measure social prescribing
- And considerations around commissioning and funding of social prescribing
This is an open webinar for anyone interested in social prescribing. Sign up here.
Last updated: 19 August, 2019