South East Leadership Academy support for primary care
Published: 28 January, 2021
South East Leadership Academy development opportunities for primary care currently include:
- Resilience – “what it is and what it isn’t” masterclass on 24th February, 19:00-21:00 – More information here
- “Emotions Matter” masterclass on 4th March, 19:00-21:00 – More information here.
- Leading Remotely in Primary Care – a virtual workshop which provides some protected ‘headspace’ and ‘thinking time’ for busy practice managers, primary care practitioners and other key primary care colleagues.
- Organisation Development (OD) and Primary Care – a 3 hour workshop in the basics of OD
- The Power of Coaching Techniques Programme – an introduction to coaching and skills you can use to support your Primary Care Network Development.
To register your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 22 January, 2021