Stay on top of the news in primary care
Published: 29 October, 2019
The latest specialist bulletin on Future-Proofing Primary Care from the Library Services at Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust is available now with articles on innovation, leadership, skill mix & workforce planning, and telehealth, including:
- Talk About Self-Harm (TASH): participatory action research with young people, GPs and practice nurses to explore how the experiences of young people who self-harm could be improved in GP surgeries.
- Measuring attributes of team functioning in primary care settings: development of the TEAMS tool.
- Developing Emerging Leaders to Support Team-Based Primary Care.
- Remuneration of primary dental care in England
- Identifying policies and strategies for general practitioner retention in direct patient care in the United Kingdom
- Delivering general practice with too few GPs
- Skill-mix change in general practice: A qualitative comparison of three ‘new’ non-medical roles in English primary care
To download your copy, or sign up to have them delivered directly to your email box go to the Library website.
Last updated: 28 October, 2019