Talk Cancer training programme.
Published: 16 September, 2019
Conversations about cancer and health that could save lives. Cancer Research UK have developed a programme to help people to have those conversations. The Talk Cancer training programme will help you to:
- Empower people to reduce their cancer risk
- Encourage people to be aware of what’s normal for their body and visit a doctor promptly with any concerns
- Have effective, supportive conversations about health in general
Two types of training are offered:
- Face-to-face workshops: for health and social care professionals and volunteers.
- Free online course: a 3 hour introduction to cancer awareness suitable for anyone. Visit futurelearn.com/courses/talking-about-cancer to read more.
Last updated: 16 September, 2019