TARGET antibiotic webinars
Published: 15 November, 2016
Public Health England, the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, and primary care colleagues have developed seven free TARGET antibiotic webinars highlighting key easy actions you can take to help improve antibiotic prescribing, the patient journey and self-care, reducing future consultations.
- 2 November – Introductory cases studies
- 9 November – Assessing the need for antibiotics
- 16 November – Managing patient expectations
- 23 November – Back up prescriptions
- 30 November – Prescribing in UTI
- 7 December – Antibiotics for children
- 14 December – A common practice approach
Sign up for the webinars here. Don’t worry if you miss any, videos are available.
Last updated: 15 November, 2016