BMJ Best Practice
All NHS staff in England have access to BMJ Best Practice which is an online point of care tool offering step-by-step guidance on diagnosis, prognosis, prevention and treatment.
- Go to bestpractice.bmj.com
- Sign in with your NHS Open Athens account details*
- Once you have logged in to BMJ Best practice, you can create a free personal account. Your personal account details will enable you to download the app, access BMJ Best Practice anywhere and to track CPD.
*If you don’t have an NHS Open Athens account register here
Downloading the App
- Search for ‘BMJ Best Practice’ on the App Store or Google Play
- Select the app and start the download
- Use your personal account details to sign in
BMJ Best Practice is also available from the OXH Intranet under ‘Evidence for Practice’.
Page last reviewed: 6 October, 2023