Our team of outreach librarians provide expert advice to support clinical care, knowledge management, learning and research.
We can attend multidisciplinary meetings, deliver training or 1-2-1 enquiries via MSTeam or in-person.
Our services include:
- Conducting literature searches: we provide you with the best evidence for writing local policies, clinical guidelines, service improvement, answering questions for patient care, professional development, audit, guidelines, protocols, and care pathways.
- General reference enquiries to help you navigate information.
- Induction sessions for new staff, to help you and your team to make the most of professional development opportunities and to keep you up to date with professional development plans.
- Receiving book and journal recommendations to keep a relevant stock for you and your team.
- Tailored information skills training for group and one-to-one.
Would you like to know more? Contact: email@example.com
Page last reviewed: 6 October, 2023